Monday, February 16, 2009

Creative learning about me

In my opinion, creative learning is a new way to study through Internet, some software and cyberspace, such as, Delicious bookmarks and Moodle. This is a revolution of education. It can help me to enlarged my world and widen my knowledge quickly and conveniently.

For example, I have a course "Professional Issues in Interactive Media". In this class, my teacher Joe asked us to have an account of Moodle. In moodle, there is much useful information about this course, such as, lecture slides, forum and so on. Teacher can post useful podcast that can help students whose first language is not English to study. In forum, students can post feedback and ask questions of each lecture, such as, what are your ideas of this lecture? Which part do you interested in?

I think it is a good method to students who study in foreign countries, because they may not understand all the contents in class. They can learn something they miss in class. It is also suit for timid students who are bashful to discuss a question in public.

The second advantage is that we can communicate with students who are in USA. We can have chance to share different cultures, thinking and methods.